The 28-minute film runs as an evolving thought on the problem of time. Built from out-of-the-way narratives and ideas erratically collected throughout the years, it follows the ruminations of a semi-imaginary character absorbed in speculation on the enduring enigma - eventually ending in the inevitable questioning of the medium of the piece itself and the nature of human consciousness.
- White Deer Film Festival 2020 (Bi-Monthly Winner, January-February edition)
- XVIII Cine Pobre Film Festival 2020 (Official Selection)
- Prisma International Film Awards 2020 (Nomination for Best Experimental Film, January edition)
- Dumbo Film Festival 2020 (Official Selection)
- Creation Film Festival 2020 (Official Selection)